Practice your English in context. Learn. Read. Listen. Pronounce. Play games...

HOMECOMING 2024

HOMECOMING 2024
Third edition. 22/3/24

Saturday 14 December 2013

SO YOU'VE DECIDED TO WATCH...


The deadline has arrived (Saturday, 14th December at 22:00h), the votes have been counted and here are the results of the voting to choose which film to watch in class before the Christmas holidays. Your comments have been included and corrected, the game has been between two films "Love Actually" and "The Holiday". In one of the classes, the draw continues...

1ºBAC-A's results: 
14 students voted (exactly half the class)
There's a draw between the two films (7/7), tie-breaking vote cast by teacher for "Love Actually".
Brais Martinez, "Love Actually", because it is the funniest film
Diego Caamaño "The Holiday" Because I like Cameron Díaz.
Sergio Cobas I prefer "Love Actually" because it looks like a funny film. The actors are very famous and I like them.
Lucia Canalda "The Holiday", because I really like how Cameron Diaz acts.
Francisco Pérez "Love Actually". I vote this film because i like the plot of the movie
Daniela García  I prefer " The Holiday" because the film is funny and the actresses are very.
Nerea Martín I prefer "The Holiday" because I think that this film is the most interesting and funny.
María Romero, I choose "The Holiday" because I saw it before and its actors are very famous, you can laugh a lot with them, it´s a very funny film
Marcos Domínguez "Love Actually" because I saw it at home and it was very funny. It also has a lot of famous actors. 
Clide Enríquez "Love Actually" because it has got famous actors and it is funny
Borja Dono "Love Actually", because I've heard about it and I liked it. There are many famous actors. and it looks entertaining
Alejandro Freire  I prefer "Love Actually" because the trailer was very funny, the story is really interesting because it is not only a simple story with an end and that makes the movie funnier.
Laura del Monte I like "The Holiday" because Cameron Diaz is my favorite actress
Lucía Grandío I like "The Holiday" because I think it is entertaining and Cameron Diaz is the best actress


1ºBAC-B's results:
14 students voted (half the class+2)
The winning film: "The Holiday" (7 votes) 
to 6 for "Love Actually" and one that doesn't mind.
María Ramos "The Holiday" because i think the trailer was very funny and its actors are very famous too
Ani Poghosyan "The Holiday" or "Love Actually".I saw "The Holiday" one year ago and I really like that film "Love Actually" looks like a good movie, so i don't know what movie I prefer. I don't mind!

Sara Romero I would like to watch "Love Actually". It's not that I love that movie, but I think it's interesting since it has various side stories in the plot. I've also seen it twice at home. I'm not going to lie, it's kind of exciting because in the the cast there's Martin Freeman. Although he doesn't appear really much, I really like how he does appear. I mean, it's suprinsingly hilarious! Also, that kid in the cast acts really, really good!

Andrea Morano  "The Holiday" because I think the trailer was very funny

Alba Novo I chose "The Holiday" because I really like it

Óscar Pedreira I like "Love Actually" because it looks fun

Marín Rama I decide "The Holiday" because it's the least bad

Andrea Primoy I chose "The Holiday" because the trailer was very funny and I've never seen this film .

Miguel Duque I prefer "Love Actually" because Hugh Grant is a very good actor

Victoria Fuciños "The Holiday" because it is an interesting movie and the actors are good.

Alejandro Rey I vote for "Love Actually", because I've already seen "The Holiday" and I´m not keen on "Peter´s Friends".

Iria García I prefer to watch "The Holiday" because I like the actors in this film and I've wanted to watch it before.

Carmen Rodríguez I prefer "Love Actually" because I love romantic films and I like comedies and this film has both.

Xurxo Prieto I prefer ``Love Actually`` because it's the funniest.


1ºBAC-C's results:
14 students voted (half the class+3)
The winning film: "The Holiday" (11 votes)
2 for "Love Actually" and 1 for "Peter's Friends"
Ana Figueiras I prefer "The Holiday" because I love comedy movies and I think it's the funniest.
Tania Martínez Grobas I'm going to choose "The Holiday" because I love how Cameron Diaz acts and I've also found this film interesting and peculiar.
Yolanda Señarís I choose "Love Actually" , I've never seen it and my friends told me that it´s a very good film and also the actors are very famous so I think that probably it can be a very good film to see in class
Alejandra Toledano "The Holiday" because the trailer was very funny so I've decided to see it in class.
Paula Méndez I prefer to see'' The Holiday'' because I like Cameron Diaz, and I think it's an entertaining film
Nuria Freire Well, I chose ''The Holiday'' because I saw it and I like the actors and the story of the movie.
Rita Blanco I chose "Peter's Friends" because it's the only one I haven't seen.
Ruth Castro I vote for "The Holiday" because I've never seen this film and it looks funny
Diego Viera "The Holiday". Because I've seen the other movies
Tamara Ramos "The Holiday" because I haven't seen this film
Sergio Piñeiro "The Holiday". Because I watched this film when I was in 3 of ESO and it's funny.
Joel Pérez "The Holiday" because it's the funniest film.
Paula García I chose "Love Actually" because I have already seen the other two
Lorena Muradas I chose "The Holiday" because I think it's a funny and entertaining film.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This site is used with a non-profit educational purpose only. If you find content (photo/video...) you think shouldn't have been included here, please tell me so I can delete it. Thanks.

Blog labels / Tabs

'-ED' '-ING' 'S 1ºBac 1ºESO 2ºBac 2ºESO 3ºESO 4ºESO 8M A(N) ABAU Abbreviations Ability Accents Adjectives Ads Adverbs Advicing Agreeing Agreement Alphabet Altkönigschule Animals Animation Anniversaries Antonyms Apologizing AprilFool Art Articles Aux.Verbs Basics BE Behaviour Biography BlackFriday Blog Body BonfireNight BrE/AmE Bullying Business BY Carnival Causative Cause Celebration Christmas CINEMA Cities CitySongs ClassActivity ClassrooManagement ClassroomLanguage Clothes Collocations Colours Commitment Communicating Comparatives Competition Compounds Conditionals Confusing Connectors ContinuousTenses Contractions Contrast ConversationAssist Cooking Coruña Cosmos Countability COVID Crime Culture Curiosities CV CW Date Day Demonstratives Descriptions Design Determiners Directions DO Emails EngDepActivities EngEvolution EnglishWeek Environment EW19 Exams Exclamations F&AEssay FalseFriends Family Feelings Films Food Formal FrequencyAdvs Fun Functions Furniture Future Galicia Game Gastronomy Gender Genitive Geography GET GO Graduation Grammar Greetings Greta HAD BETTER Halloween HandwritingHistory Harassment HAVE Health Help tips Heritage History Home Homecoming Homographs Homophones Horoscopes HumanRights Hygiene ICT Idioms Imperative Infinitive Info Informal Instruments Interjections Internet Introducing Inviting Ireland IrregularVerbs Jobs Karaoke Kron19 Kron23 LanguageLearning Leisure Letterwriting LIKE Listening Literature Lockdown London LoveActually MAKE Maps Maths Measures Media MindMap Mistakes ModalVerbs Money Music MusicProject Narrative NaturalDisasters Nature Negative News Numbers Nürn10/11 Nürn12 Nürn14 Nürn18 Obit Obligation Offering Onomatopoeias Opinions Passive PASSWORD Past Peace Penpals PerfectTenses Permission Personality Philosophy Phoning Photography PhrasalVerbs Pioneers Plurals Poetry Politeness Politics Poll Possessive Possibility Practice Preference Prefix Prepositions Present PresentPerfect Press Prohibition Projects Promising Pronouns Pronunciation Punctuation Purpose QTags Qualifications Quantifiers QuestionMaking Questionnaire Quiz Qwords RD25Years Reading Reason Recipes Relatives ReportedSpeech Requesting Routines Royals Scholarships SchoolActivities Science Scotland SeaSongs Secuencing Senses Shipwrecks Shopping Slang Slide Smileys SocialMedia Speaking Spelling Sport SportProject St.Patrick Storytelling Strategies StudentExchange StudentPics StudentRecipes Suffix Suffragette Suggestions Symbols Synonyms Teaching Technology Terrorism Thanksgiving THE THE SEA Theatre Time Tools Traditions Translation Travel Tribute TrinityExams TV UK USA UsedTo Valentine Vehicles Verbs VerbTenses Videos Vocabulary vs Wales Wearing Weather Wellbeing Willstätter Wishing Women Wordbuilding WordOrder Writing

PHONEMIC CHART

PHONEMIC CHART
Practice pronunciation

FIND OUT YOUR ENGLISH LEVEL

FIND OUT YOUR ENGLISH LEVEL
Click on image to do the test

AN APP TO LEARN ENGLISH

WRITING PRACTICE

LEARN ENGLISH FROM FILMS

LEARN ENGLISH FROM FILMS
Speechyard